Residential Home Deputy Manager SVQ3
£12.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£12.50 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days | General Elderly Care | Fully Compliant Home
A privately owned and managed residential home on the outskirts of Cowdenbeath is currently looking to recruit an SVQ Level 3 or 4 qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager SVQ3/4 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £12.50 per hour
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3/NVQ4, you will focus on the effective administration and management of residents’ care plans, ensuring they meet both the needs of service users and CQC essential standards. Duties will also include staff and performance management and supporting the Registered Manager in promoting the home and maintaining good levels of occupancy.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager SVQ3 should meet the following criteria:
- Substantial experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Some managerial or leadership experience
- Have completed a minimum of SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having also completed a Level 4 qualification in Leadership & Management or are willing to undertake this
- Good communication skills and confident leading staff
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back