Residential Home Manager
£35,000 - £38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£35,000 - £38,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | 40+ Bedded Elderly & Dementia Home
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a private care home in Ashford to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Residential Home Manager NVQ4/NVQ5/Dip5/RMA/Non-Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week, usually worked as office hours but with some flexibility due to the seniority of the post
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
The home offers elderly and dementia care and support in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager NVQ4/NVQ5/Dip5/RMA/Non-Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or 5
- From a strong background in elderly and dementia care, with experience as Registered Manager
- Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety requirements and all legislation relevant to the care sector
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 396 30363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back