Residential Home Manager
£37500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£37,500 per annum | 40 hours | Days | Good CQC |Elderly Care | Management |
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead their elderly care home in the Ashford area.
For this Residential Home Manager (Non-Nurse) position, the home is offering the following salary and benefits:
• A generous annual salary of £37,500
• Permanent contract for 40 hours per week on days
• Further benefits and bonus scheme will be discussed at interview
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (Non-Nurse) position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or 5
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Have good understanding and knowledge of CQC and care standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back