Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£39000 per annum (Band 7 Equivalent) | 37.5 hours | Days only | Great benefits | NVQ4/RMA/Diploma Level 7/Diploma Level 5 qualifications considered
One of the UK's leading care groups has an exciting vacancy for a Residential Home Manager to help lead and develop their small care home in Maidstone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fully compliant service, offering specialist residential support for individuals with autism, learning disabilities, mental health needs and complex needs.
Details of this Residential Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours
• Days only
• Fantastic annual salary offered at £39,000 (Band 6 Equivalent)
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
As Residential Home Manager, you will undertaking the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs, whilst taking responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we are looking for in a Residential Home Manager:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5/7 or The Registered Managers Award
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.