Residential Home Manager
£34,000 - £38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
40 Hrs | Days | 40+ Bedded Residential Home | Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading care group to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to work in their CQC compliant general elderly residential care home in the Clifton area of Nottingham.
This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week on day shifts, with occasional evenings and weekends for quality monitoring purposes.
For this Residential Home Manager NVQ4/NVQ5/Dip5/RMA/Non-Nurse position, the home is offering an excellent annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £38,000 in addition to the following benefits:
- A company pension scheme
- A bonus of up to £4,000
- 6 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
The large home offers general elderly care and support to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager NVQ4/NVQ5/Dip5/RMA/Non-Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or 5
- From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as Registered Manager
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875 001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back