Residential Home Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum | 40 Hours - Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
An experienced Residential Home Manager is required to join a homely residential care facility in the Cramlington area.
The home offers person-centred care tailored towards the independence of residents, in a great location with scenic surroundings.
Details of this Residential Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• An excellent annual salary offered at £40,000 - £45,000
• A fantastic, supportive working environment
• Private healthcare for yourself and contributory cover for your family
• Company stakeholder pension scheme
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• DBS fees are covered by us
• Free staff uniform
• Homemade meal whilst on shifts
• NMC renewal fees covered by us
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
As Residential Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• An experienced Home Manager and have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5 or The Registered Managers Award
• Experienced in a leadership role in a similar setting, an experienced Deputy Manager will be considered
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back