Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£37000 per annum (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 40 hours per week | Days only | Good CQC
A privately-owned care home in the Dartford area is currently looking to recruit a Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
My client is a well renowned Healthcare provider and their staff are dedicated to delivering the very best person-centred care and ensure there is attention to detail in the way they offer support to all.
What is offered and details of this Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week
• A great annual salary in the region of £37000 (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Days only
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or 5
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in Elderly and Dementia care and a proven track record of successful Care Home management
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.