Residential Home Manager
£45,000 per Annum
AIJ16, Residential Home Manager
Up to £45,000 p/a (NHS Band 7 Salary Earnings)| 40 hours| Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a privately-owned elderly and dementia care home near Diss to recruit a Residential Home Manager.
For this Residential Home Manager position, the home is offering the following salary and benefits:
• A generous annual salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
• Permanent contract for 40 hours per week on days
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or 5
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as Registered Manager
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Have good understanding and knowledge of CQC and care standards
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back