Residential Home Manager
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£33,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
Band 6/Up to £16.82 p/h | 40 Hrs – Days | Elderly & Dementia Care
A small private residential care home in northern Doncaster currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The very small home offers round the clock care and support to older adults living with elderly frailties and dementia.
Details of this Care Home Manager vacancy:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts with some flexibility for on-call due to the seniority of the post
- A great annual salary from £33,000 to £35,000 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and an hourly rate of up to £16.82
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Care Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
- Experienced in a senior or leadership role in a UK care home setting, ideally having previous service management experience
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back