Residential Home Manager
Eastbourne, East Sussex
£32,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care
£32,000 - £35,000 p/a (NHS Band 6) | Full Time Days | Experience Essential | “Good” CQC
A residential care home in Eastbourne is looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home provides elderly and dementia care to residents, with a homely, welcoming atmosphere.
Details of this Residential Home Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent full-time contract to work 42 hours per week on day shifts
• A great annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience (equivalent to NHS band 6)
• A friendly working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5/Diploma Level 7
• Demonstrate a strong residential background, with proven experience working within elderly or dementia services
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back