Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£48,000 Per Annum (NHS Band 8A) | 40 Hrs | Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading, Hexham residential care home currently requires a Home Manager to lead their team and develop the service.
The large home provides elderly, dementia and physical disability care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
What we are offering:
• A fantastic annual salary of £48,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8A salary earnings
• 40 hours p/w
• Day shifts
• Some fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Private healthcare cover for yourself and contributory cover for your family
• Company stakeholder pension scheme
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Non Nurse candidates also considered with NVQ Level 4 & 5 or equivalent
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home is preferred
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.