Residential Home Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
£28,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability
40 hrs | Learning Disability Care Home
A small, locally based care group currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead and develop a small Horsham learning disability care home.
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
- 40 hours per week on days
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £30,000
- The opportunity to make a real impact and gain invaluable troubleshooting and quality improvement experience
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5), you will work to implement an agreed action plan and drive forward improvements throughout the service to achieve full regulatory compliance.
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
- An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
- A strong and assertive manager, ideally with quality improvement experience and experience working in a learning disability care home
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
- Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back