Residential Home Manager
£48,855 per Annum
£48,855 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Outstanding” CQC
An experienced Residential Home Manager is required to join a leading elderly care home on the outskirts of Hull.
Details of this Residential Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £48,855 depending on experience
- Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
- A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers plus several family friendly workplace policies
- Uniform provided
- Some fantastic discounts on groceries, on the high street and for leisure and holidays
- Sick pay, a staff counselling service and legal advice, plus assistance and support in emergencies
- A very generous annual leave allowance and the option to buy or sell annual leave
As Residential Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Home Manager and have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5 or The Registered Managers Award
- Demonstrate a strong background in elderly care, with proven experience working with older adults
- Experienced in a leadership role in a similar setting
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back