Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£35,000 p/a – NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 hours | Days only | Great staff benefits | Diploma Level 7/NVQ4/Diploma Level 5/RMA qualifications considered
A specialist residential care home in Bournemouth requires a Home Manager to lead their team and develop the service.
The CQC compliant service provides assessment and support for adults with autism, a learning disability diagnosis, communication difficulties and complex needs.
Details of this Residential Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours
• Days only
• Competitive annual salary offered at £35,000 which is the equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• SMART Pension option
As Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
What we are looking for in a Residential Home Manager:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 7/NVQ4/Diploma Level 5/RMA qualifications
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.