Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£60,000 per annum p/a (Band 8b Equivalent) | 40 Hours | Luxury Care Home – Good CQC
An experienced Residential Home Manager is required to join a luxury residential and dementia care home in the Leicester area.
The home is a truly exclusive, home-from-home senior living setting, offering tranquil surroundings.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary offered at £60,000 per annum (Band 8b Equivalent)
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant home
As Residential Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we are looking for:
• An experienced Home Manager and have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ3/4, Diploma Level 7/5 or The Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate a strong background in management with previous "Good" CQC ratings
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.