Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£30,000 per annum | Full Time | Days | Elderly Care Home | Good CQC Rating
A small private residential care home in Lincoln currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service. The care home offers round the clock care and support to elderly residents living with dementia.
Details of this Care Home Manager vacancy:
• A permanent, full time contract working day shifts
• A great annual salary of £30,000
• Comprehensive training and induction
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Care Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Experienced in a senior or leadership role in a UK care home setting, ideally having previous service management experience
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.