Residential Home Manager
£40,000 - £43,000 per Annum
AIJ396 - Residential Home Manager
£40000 to £43000 per annum DoE (equivalent to NHS band 7) | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Small Residential Home
A small, highly reputable residential care home in North Hertfordshire currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop their service.
The home offers round the clock care and support to older adults living with age-related frailties and disabilities in a home from home setting.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract for 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent salary offered from £40000 to £43000 per annum, depending on experience (equivalent to NHS band 7)
• A supportive working environment in a family-run home that has a reputation for excellence
As Home Manager you will be responsible for the effective management of staff, budgets and resources in addition to driving forward improvements to achieve full regulatory compliance and ensuring service users receive a high-quality, safe and effective service.
Applicants for this Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent, in addition to training courses relevant to the role including medication training
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or leadership role within a UK care home environment
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back