Residential Home Manager
£30,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Residential Care
£30,000 per Annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Full-Time Permanent Contract
A specialist learning disability service has a vacancy for a Residential Home Manager to oversee 4 services (15 bed total) all located within a 1-mile radius.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts. Some flexibility may be required due to the seniority of the role
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £30,000
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
As Residential Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the homes. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we are looking for:
• Completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ2/NVQ3/NVQ4 or Diploma Level 5.
• It is preferred that you can demonstrate a background in a leadership role in learning disability care.
• Experienced in a leadership role in a similar setting
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back