Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£30000 to £35000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications (equates up to NHS Band 6) | Full-time hours | Days | Small Home | Good CQC
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a small, CQC compliant care home in the St Leonards-on-Sea area for a Residential Home Manager to lead and develop the team and service.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full-time hours
• A competitive salary will be offered from £30000 to £35000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications (equates up to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
In this role you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
What our client is looking for:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.