£37000 per annum | 40 Hours per week | Days | Excellent Benefits
A nursing home in the outskirts of Huddersfield is currently looking to recruit a qualified NVQ4/RMA to work as a Residental Home Manager on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike.
Details of this Residental Home Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent, competitive Salary at £37000 per annum
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
Applicants for this Residental Home Manager post should be/have:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC or S/NVQ4 in social care
• Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5, or willingness to study for one
• Experienced in leadership
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.