Residential Home Manager
£35,000 per Annum
Non-nursing, Mental Health, Residential Care
£35,000 per annum (NHS Band 6) | 37.5 Hours p/w | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading care home in the Pontypool area is looking to hire an experienced Residential Home Manager to lead and develop their home.
The home offers a bespoke specialist autism service for a small number of residents with various autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex needs, the residents living in the home are all aged 18 and over.
About the Residential Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £35,000 which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts.
• Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
• NMC registration fees paid
• Industry leading learning and career development programmes
As Residential Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we’re looking for in a Residential Home Manager:
• Have the following qualifications or equivalent, NVQ4, RMA, Diploma Level 5, Diploma Level 7
• Have management experience in a residential care setting, ideally dealing with residents suffering with mental health conditions
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
• A genuine desire to provide a high level of care to residents
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now in complete confidence on 0121 7521896
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back