Residential Home Manager
£28,000 - £33,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£28,000 - £33,000 p/a | £2,000 Bonus | 37.5 hrs | Days | Previous Management Experience Essential
A small, locally based care group currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead and develop a small care home in Portsmouth.
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
- 40 hours per week on days
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience & level of qualification
- An occupancy bonus of £2,000
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5) you will work with the existing strong team to coordinate the continuing regulatory compliance of the home.
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ3/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
- An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
- A strong and assertive manager, ideally with quality improvement experience
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
- Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back