Residential Home Manager RMA/NVQ4/Dip5
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£30,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£30,000 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days Only | Elderly, EMI & Disability Care
A 30 bedded private care home in Bradford is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
- 40 hours per week on days
- A competitive annual salary of £30,000
- A great working environment in a small, private business
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5), duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area, in addition to working to achieve and maintain full CQC compliance.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
- An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5 and willing to undertake further training to ensure you are fully up to date with the latest practices
- Passionate about high quality care and possess comprehensive knowledge of current quality requirements and legislation in the care home sector
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back