Residential Home Manager RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5
Ealing, West London
£35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£35,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | 40+ Bedded Elderly & Dementia Home | Management Experience Essential
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) to lead and develop a 40+ bedded home in the Borough of Ealing.
The salary offered for this full-time role is £35,000 per annum, with working hours of 40 per week.
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5), you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
Initially you will focus on raising standards to achieve full CQC compliance, along with increasing occupancy levels.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- From a strong background in elderly and dementia care
- Experienced as a Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success and with experience increasing occupancy levels
- Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
- Computer literate
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back