Residential Home Manager RMA/NVQ4/Dip5
£25,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£25,000 - £30,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A small, locally owned and operated care home in Winchester currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
- 37.5 hours per week on days
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- An excellent working environment in a beautiful home that is already fully CQC compliant
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5), you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
- An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
- A strong and assertive manager, ideally with quality improvement experience
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
- Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back