Residential Home Manager - RMA/NVQ4+/Diploma level 5
Horsham, West Sussex
£28,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Learning Disability, Physical Disability
40 hrs p/wk | £28,000-£30,000 p/a | Days only | Residential Home | Learning Disabilities | Staff Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) to lead and develop a small residential care home in the Horsham area.
Details of this Residential Home Manager RMN/NVQ4+/Dip5 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 - £30,000
- Permeant contract working 40 hours per week on day shifts
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised meals, uniforms and staff accommodation
- Performance based bonus schemes
- Ongoing training and development
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5), you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables service users to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4+/Dip5) post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- From a strong background in learning disability care
- Experienced in a senior or managerial post with a proven track record of success
- Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
- Computer literate
- Auditing skills
- Willing to learn and undertake on-going professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back