Residential Home Manager
Troon, South Ayrshire
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Circa £40,000 p/a (DoE) | 40 hours – Day Shifts | Days only | Great Benefits + Bonus Scheme
A small specialist residential care home in the Ayrshire area requires a Home Manager to lead their team and develop the service.
The home provides elderly, dementia, mental health, physical disability, and sensory impairment care to their residents in a purpose built, home from home service.
Details of this Residential Home Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours on day shifts
• Competitive annual salary offered at circa £40,000, dependant on experience
• Quarterly performance related bonus
• Vitality programme after probation period
• NMC pin fees covered
• Onsite parking
As Residential Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
What we are looking for in a Residential Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Will consider candidates who have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as NVQ/SVQ Level 4/5 and/or a Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back