£30,000 to £34,000 per annum depending on experience | Full-time Hours | Days only | NVQ4/RMA/Diploma Level 5 qualification considered
A small care home in the Worthing area currently has an exciting vacancy for a Residential Home Manager to to lead the team and develop the service.
The home is well-established and has an experienced and well-trained management and clinical team already in place.
Details of this Residential Home Manager vacancy:
• A permanent, full-time contract
• A great annual salary of up to £34,000, depending on experience
• Day shifts only
• A friendly, supportive working environment
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
• Experienced Deputy Managers and Care Team Leaders taking a step up will be considered
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.