Residential Support Worker
£9.00 per Hour
Non-nursing, Support Worker
£9.00 per hour | 40 Hours | Day or Night Shifts
A residential child service located in Leicester nursing home currently requires a Residential Support Worker to strengthen their care team.
The home provides an environment enabling young people to develop and grow; ensuring the needs of individuals are catered for each young person.
Details of this Residential Support Worker position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• Great pay rates offered at £9.00 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run service that is independently owned and operated
As Support Worker you will be involved in creating a friendly and relaxed environment for the young people encouraging enjoyment, self-motivation, self-esteem and respect for themselves and others.
What we are looking for:
• Demonstrate some experience in a caring role
• To be aware of Childcare guidelines on Code of Conduct and to set an acceptable role model standard
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the normal development of the young people
• Competent communicator to enable you to deliver and receive feedback
• Ability to work efficiently as an individual or within a team setting
• To adhere to Health and Safety Regulations and Procedures
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back