Non-nursing, Residential Care, Support Worker
£9.00 per hour | 40 Hours | Day or Night Shifts
A Support Worker is required to strengthen my client's care team in a Residential Childcare Setting in the Leicester area.
Details of the Support Worker vacancies and what the client is offering:
• Working 40 hours available on either day or nights.
• Great pay rates offered at £9.00 per hour
• Supportive work environment with development and career growth opportunities
As Support Worker you will be involved in creating a friendly and relaxed environment for the young people encouraging enjoyment, self-motivation, self-esteem and respect for themselves and others.
What we are looking for in a Support Worker:
• Demonstrate some experience in a caring role
• To be aware of Childcare guidelines on Code of Conduct and to set an acceptable role model standard
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the normal development of the young people
• Competent communicator to enable you to deliver and receive feedback
• Ability to work efficiently as an individual or within a team setting
• To adhere to Health and Safety Regulations and Procedures
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.