£17 per hour | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A privately owned and operated elderly and dementia nursing home in Bedford is currently looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Registered Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shift patterns with days or nights available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RGN Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered for the role
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.