Bexley, South-East London
£16 - £17 per Hour
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £38,900 p/a | 44 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A small nursing home in the Borough of Bexley currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Registered Nurse to join their days nursing team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care to older people living with age related frailties, medical, disability and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A full-time, permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 7 day rota, with days or nights available
- Great rates of pay from £16 to £17 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £38,900
- Competitive pay and comprehensive induction programme
- Free uniforms, Enhanced DBS check and on-site parking
- A comprehensive induction plus ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- Support with NMC revalidation
- A workplace pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave
- A range of employee reward and recognition schemes
- Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered
Duties for this Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring clinical records is up to date.
What we are looking for in an RGN/Adult Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally with some experience working in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361 for a confidential chat.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back