RGN Adult Nurse
Chelsea & Kensington, South-West London
£37,400 per Annum
£37,400 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 42.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Paid Breaks | Fantastic Pension
A leading elderly nursing home in South-West London currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team.
The facility is well-known for their delivery of high-quality care and is currently rated outstanding by CQC.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42.5 hours per week
- A flexible rota which will include both day and night shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £37,400, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and includes paid breaks
- The option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members, or a Civil Service pension scheme
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally you will have previous UK nursing home experience, but this is not essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and have a compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care and supporting older people
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back