East Grinstead, West Sussex
£17.90 per Hour
£17.90 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £22.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 2 Long Days per Week | Experience Essential | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly nursing home in East Grinstead requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on a part-time, permanent basis.
The home caters to older people living with general medical nursing needs, age related frailties and physical disabilities, and is fully CQC compliant.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract to work 2 long days per week over a flexible, 7 day rota which will include some weekends
- Great rates of pay of £17.90 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £22,340
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a nursing home
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Must live close to the service and be a car driver
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back