RGN Adult Nurse
£20 per Hour
£20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £43.6K/Band 7 Equivalent | 42 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Neuro Experience Essential
A leading East London care home is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join a specialist neurological care unit on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on a flexible rota which will include day and night shifts
- Great pay rates of £20 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and totals a salary in the region of £43,680
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role you will work on a unit which primarily caters to people living with neurological conditions including Motor Neurone Disease, Parkinson’s and ABIs.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate 2 – 3 years’ experience working in neuro-rehab or neuro-ITU
- Confident in all aspects of managing and implementing care and demonstrate strong clinical skills and knowledge
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back