£15 to £17 per Hour
Band 5/6 Equivalent/Up to £35.3K | 40 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A privately-owned care home in East London is currently recruiting for a qualified RGN to join their clinical team as Staff Nurse.
The fully CQC compliant home offers the highest standards of care to old age residents and people with dementia.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 40 hours per week available on days or nights
- £15 to £17 per hour dependant on experience (equates up to £35,360 per annum and NHS Band 6)
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
- Training and induction provided
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Experience is not essential, and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
- Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
- Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back