£17 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks /Band 6 Equivalent | 38 Hours – Flexible Shifts | NQ RGNS Considered | Elderly and Dementia Care
A 40+ bedded Hackney nursing home has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/Adult Nurse will receive:
• 38 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive rates of pay up to £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks
• A workplace pension scheme
• An opt-in healthcare plan
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing career training and development opportunities
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person-centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult/General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered and will receive extensive support and training
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.