£19.60 per Hour
£19.60 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £36.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A leading elderly nursing home in the Haslemere area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs and has state of the art facilities throughout.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours a week on a permanent contract, with day and/or night shifts available on a flexible, 7 day rota
- Great rates of pay of £19.60 per hour, which is in line with top NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £36,690
- A fantastic private pension scheme with up to 9% employer contributions
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty from the homes’ award-winning restaurant
In this role duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back