Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£16 to £17 per Hour
£16 to £17 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 48 hours | Days | Elderly Frail & Disability Care | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
A leading Haywards Heath nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis. The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock care to older adults living with age related frailties and disability care needs.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• Depending on experience the home offers competitive rates of pay from £16 to £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £42,430
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support
Applicants for this RGN/Adult Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have some experience in an elderly care/UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be supported and mentored
• Able to plan, deliver and evaluate person centred care in line with current best practices
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications.
• Dedicated and compassionate
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back