RGN Adult Nurse
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£16 - £18 per Hour
£16 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | T2 Sponsorship & Staff Accommodation Available
A small private nursing home in the Haywards Heath area requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to older adults living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this RGN Adult Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive rates of pay offered from £16 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £33,700
- Paid Breaks
- Tier 2 Sponsorship available
- Staff accommodation may be available if required at very reasonable rates, please advise on application if you need this
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back