£17.00 - £19.00 per Hour
£17.00 to £19.00 per hour - Band 6/7 Equivalent/Up to £23.7K per annum | Paid Breaks | 24 Hours - Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC
A small, private nursing home in Hertford currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to work on a part-time basis.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 24 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 7 day rota
- Excellent hourly rates of pay from £17.00 to £19.00 depending on experience, which is equivalent to top of NHS Band 6/Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £23,710
- Paid breaks
- A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of high-quality person-centred care packages to adults with general elderly or dementia nursing care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK care home environment
- Able to work independently
- Confident in the management and administration of drugs and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back