Kingston Upon Thames, South-West London
£17.50 per Hour
£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £34.1K | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Bonus & Benefits Package | Elderly & Dementia Home – Outstanding CQC
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Kingston is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home offers luxury hotel-style living to residents in conjunction with the highest standards of clinical and personal care and following the most recent inspection the home received an “outstanding” CQC rating.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of £34,125
- A £1,000 annual retention bonus
- A very attractive company pension scheme and life Insurance
- Free uniforms
- Free eye tests and funding towards glasses
- A comprehensive induction and support to undertake further studies and professional development
- Discounts on holidays, cycle to work schemes and exclusive motor offers
As RGN/Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally you will be experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified Nurses will also be considered for the role and will receive additional training and support
- Confident managing and implementing care plans and administering medications
- Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back