£17 per Hour
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £34K p/a | 38.5 Hr Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A privately owned and operated nursing home in the Leyland area has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia nursing care packages in a picturesque South Ribble setting.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered Nurse role:
- A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £34,000
- In-house and external training opportunities plus support with NMC revalidation
- Enhanced DBS fee and NMC registration fees paid
- A workplace pension scheme and free uniforms
- A healthcare cash plan
As RN/Registered Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back