Near Bedford, Bedfordshire
£16.50 per Annum
£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £30K | 35 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work full-time days in a leading Bedfordshire care home.
The fully CQC compliant home is in a village just outside of Bedford and provides elderly, dementia and disability care.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role:
- A permanent contract of 35 hours per week, usually working day shifts over a 7 day rota, however occasional nights may be required to cover annual leave/sickness etc
- Great rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of £30,030
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/Adult Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this RGN/Adult Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Newly qualified Nurses accepted
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back