Near Bedford, Bedfordshire
£17.50 to £18.00 per Hour
£17.50 per hour weekdays £18.00 per hour weekends (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Days | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Great Benefits | £2000 Welcome Bonus |
A leading Bedfordshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Staff Nurse on full time days on a permanent basis.
The home caters to older adults living with age related frailties and physical disabilities in a great setting with state-of-the-art facilities.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour for weekdays and £18.00 per hour for weekends
• NMC registration fees plus support with NMC revalidation
• A Welcome Bonus of up to £2000 (Subject to T and Cs)
• A workplace pension scheme and generous annual leave allowance
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities including your own personal development plan
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this RGN Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have some post-registration experience in a UK care home setting, although newly qualified RGNs will also be considered for this role
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back