Near Farnham, Hampshire
£18 per Hour
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Hampshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is in a rural setting in a village near Farnham and provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract working day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
- A minimum of 28 days annual leave per year which increases with service length
- Ongoing training and development programmes, including a very thorough induction
- A contributory pension scheme
- Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking, plus free meals whilst on duty
- Paid sick leave and an employee assistance programme
- A rewarding working environment, with staff recognition and reward programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within the organisation
As RN Registered Nurse you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back