£18 - £19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 – 48 Hrs | Small Elderly Frail Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Walton area of Liverpool is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing care packages to older adults in a home from home setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18 on weekday nights and £19 on weekend nights, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Contracts of 36 or 48 hours per week are available, on permanent nights
• A supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Night Nurse RGN you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134875001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.