RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse
Staines Upon Thames, Surrey
£17.00 to £18.00 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time hours available | Day or Night Shifts | Elderly and Dementia Care |
A private nursing home in Staines is currently recruiting for a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse to join their clinical team as Staff Nurse on a full-time or part-time basis.
The large home offers round the clock care to older adults with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract with full or part time hours, working days or nights
• Great rates of pay of £17.00 to £18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training opportunities
• A friendly and supportive working environment
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experience is not essential, and the home is happy to accept applications from newly qualified nurses and provide additional support and training where required
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back