£18.18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Night Shifts | Elderly and Continuing Care | Good CQC| Experience Essential | Staff Accommodation |
A 40+ bedded Oxford nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their busy clinical team.
In addition to providing long-term care to older adults the home works alongside local NHS authorities and is a HUB for patients who can be discharged from hospital but are not yet ready to return home.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 44 hours per week of nights
• Great hourly pay rates of £18.18 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £41,600
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities to ensure you remain clinically up to date
• A staff flat may be available should you require accommodation, please advise on applying if you require this
• Paid NMC registration and support with revalidation
• Support with continuous professional development including a your own PDP
• Paid annual leave
• Workplace Pension
• Recommend a friend paid scheme
In this RGN Staff Nurse role, you will undertake a diverse range of duties to support the NHS HUB and in addition to undertaking clinical care and medication administration you will support with GP rounds, liaise with Social Workers, and attend CHC and HUB meetings.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate up to date clinical skills and competencies in the following: taking bloods, male and female catheterisation and suprapubic catheterisation, wound management and PEG feed management
• Confident liaising with a range of professionals from a number of disciplines to coordinate appropriate care and support packages
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
If you would like more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.