Nursing Home, Residential Care
£19.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days or Nights | Experience Essential
A specialist complex care centre in the Redhill are currently requires experienced RGN/Adult Nurses to join their clinical team.
Details of the RGN Staff Nurse vacancies and what the service is offering:
• Full or part time hours available
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota on days or nights
• Excellent rates of pay of £19.50 per hour
In this role you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. You will play a key role in the delivery of complex clinical care to adults of working age with a range of neurological conditions and brain injuries.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date clinical skills including PEG Feed and Tracheostomy management
• Ideally a driver due to the location of the home, or able to get to Redhill Station to take advantage of the subsidised taxi service to the home
• Previous nursing experience is required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.