RGN/Adult Nurse – Set Nights
£18.40 - £19.65 per Hour
£18.40 - £19.65 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Weds, Fri & Sat Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home – Outstanding CQC
A leading Berkshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work 3 nights per week on a permanent basis.
The CQC rated outstanding home is in a beautiful setting on the outskirts of Bracknell and offers excellent standards of care, living and accommodation.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract for 36 hours per week
- Set shifts of Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights (8.30pm – 7.30am with 2 X ½ hour breaks)
- Great pay rates of £18.40 per hour on weekdays and £19.65 per hour on weekends, plus overtime hours paid at an additional 20% of usual rate
- A state-of-the-art app system to manage rotas, shifts, overtime and annual leave
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Sick pay (following 12 months service)
- Free uniforms, free meals on long days, a company pension plan and enrolment into the Perkbox benefits scheme
As RN Registered Nurse you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back